Author Topic: Cpic of Ougo from TSF?  (Read 817 times)

Offline Rosestar

• Keeper of the Blue Kitten
Cpic of Ougo from TSF?
« on: August 17, 2009, 02:36:25 PM »
 |sf>While starting the art request for the KISS cpics, I decided that it might be helpful to observe how SSI created the cpic for Ougo, the cleric with a face tatoo.  After combing my hard drive, I saw the location with his pic, but I couldn't find the matching cpic.  I could have sworn I had it at one time on my hard drive, since one of my previous in-the-works modules required it.

Moving to the visual art directory, I couldn't find him under clerics.  Continuing onto Rosedragon, I searched through the text files with everything dealing with Treasures of the Savage Frontier, without any luck.  I noticed that DAXVGA can read the icon data, but then I discovered that my copy of Treasures on the hard drive is missing the DAX files.  I've already spent over half an hour looking for one of my two PC copies of Treasures, without any luck.   :-[  (At least I found my handwritten FRUA notes from three in-progress modules during the search.  ;D )

Does someone know where to find Ougo's icon, or do I really have to find one of those missing copies... *sigh*
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:41:33 PM by Rosestar »
---
Suzanne M. Ferree
  ev322@netzero.net