Author Topic: JG2-TM question for NOL DREK  (Read 698 times)

Offline Sir Baskum

JG2-TM question for NOL DREK
« on: April 04, 2013, 01:12:01 AM »
Okay I  really am enjoying module 2 of 3 in this series from Nol Drek.  I am stuck trying to find the next hidden area to continue on in this game.   

Nol if you could send me a private message so I can get clues from you I'd appreciate it.  I hate getting stuck in these games.  I will give you details of what I have accomplished thus far.

Thanks,
Baskum

Offline Nol Drek

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Nol Drek's Web Site
Re: JG2-TM question for NOL DREK
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 02:39:11 PM »
"Into the Drachensgrab Mountains!"

http://www.noldrek.com

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 01:43:17 PM »
That map looks really good, how can I get maps like that from FRUA and is there a way to do the same from DC?

Offline Nol Drek

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Nol Drek's Web Site
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 02:48:37 PM »
That map looks really good, how can I get maps like that from FRUA and is there a way to do the same from DC?

I used the print screen button to take an image of the map in the editor while in "Zone" mode. Then I used a photo editing program to do a lot of cropping, copying, and pasting, then used the paint bucket tool to make the background white instead of black. (If you want to print the map, you'll be happy that the background is white instead of black.) A little detail work for things like ladders and stairs was also required.
"Into the Drachensgrab Mountains!"

http://www.noldrek.com

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 03:10:01 PM »
Ok thanks :) it looks very good :) I am back to exploring Dark Tower btw :) very nice place like those before :)

anything