Author Topic: Can't cross the bridge over the river on the Eastlands overland map for A1-A4 s  (Read 973 times)

Offline Replicant

As the subject says: How can the bridge be crossed over the river on the Eastlands overland map for A1-A4 slavelords module? The party icon just gets stuck at the bridge and cannot go past the river to the next locaton for the module.

Offline nologgie

• Non-resident Non-expert
  • Dungeon Craft Tester
The bridge can't be crossed, but all the locations you need to reach are east of the river.   Events at some locations won't occur until you've found the proper item.
Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the straps.

Offline Replicant

Thanks,  I do have the Slavelords stockade map from the temple in Highrock.  However, I explored everything east of the river and there r eno more locations, just the three towns and Highrock.  Is the stockade not on the overland map?

Offline nologgie

• Non-resident Non-expert
  • Dungeon Craft Tester
It isn't marked on the map. Try 1 north and 2 east from the dot that marks Highrock.
Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the straps.

Offline Ray

Thanks, Nologgie!

It's true that you can't cross the bridge.  This design is one of the only ones where I had to cannibalize the overland maps for other reasons.  So, the usual maps of the Realm just don't exist in that game.  Like Nologgie said, though, it doesn't take anything away from the game; it just means you can't walk around the Realm after it's completed...

Happy Adventuring!   :)

Offline Replicant

Ok thanks I found it.  I was only searching Northwest of highrock, as I thought the game described the stcokade as being in that direction.  It is north east of highrock.

anything