Author Topic: Can't find a place for the party to rest in A1-A4 Slavelords Realm series  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Replicant

I have not been able to find a place to rest in A1-A4 the Slavelords series of mudules, neither on the road, and when I got to the city of Highrock, and anywhere near or in the temple grounds.  I have been in a bunch of battles and cannot rest ofr spells nor healing.  ANyone have any ideas on where you can rest in these modules?

thanks,

Offline fly_by_night66

I am playing that exact one now.  I leave the city and walk due west about 5 keystrokes and you can rest there.  I think it is just inside the "forest".  Try that.

FBN66 - Jeff

Offline Replicant

Ok thanks.  If the rest spots are hard to find, maybe keeping track of them here would be a good idea.

Offline Replicant

Ok, so I found the map to the slavers stockade in the temple after defeating the slaver.  ANyone know how to find the stockade, if you can find it on the overlnd map, or do you have to find it through the temple/dugeons/caverns?

Offline Replicant

There is another rest location, inside the ruined Highrock temple. 

Go east from the hallway with the 20 half orc chained slaves, then north to a room described as "cahrred and burned, an a state of collapsed ruin."

Offline Replicant

Another est area in the ruined room of the old temple, of the previous owner's of the temple, and which is where the fight with the stirges takes place, against the south wall middle.