Author Topic: REVIEW: Game03: Palace of the Silver Princess (by Ray Dyer)  (Read 799 times)

Offline ProphetSword

• Mod Designer
  • Administrator
  • FRUA Lives!
    • Lands of Adventure
REVIEW: Game03: Palace of the Silver Princess (by Ray Dyer)
« on: January 25, 2009, 08:29:29 PM »
Game03: Palace of the Silver Princess
Author: Ray Dyer

Mycroft Rating: 9.0

Reviewed by Susan McKinney

This was a really FUN adventure. I must say, Ray & Maureen really bring a design to life. It is a relatively short adventure to play. I found it very intriguing. The very beautiful and very popular Princess that rules the valley has had something dire happen to herself, her castle and all within. You are asked to enter and find out what has happened and if possible, fix the problem. This is a conversion of a P&P design and very true in the conversion. The flavor of the text is everything. There were no noticeable bugs or flaws in the design.

# Plot: 9.0
# Art: 9.0
# Hacks: 9.0
# Text: 10.0
# Events: 9.0
# Originality: 9.0
# Errors: 9.0
# Difficulty: 5.0

# Total Rating: 92%
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:43:54 PM by Olivier Leroux »

More Information Here:

Offline PetrusOctavianus

Re: REVIEW: Game03: Palace of the Silver Princess (by Ray Dyer)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 02:58:50 PM »
Another excellent adventure in the Realms series, this time a huge castle to explore.

Loved the artwork. I think the cartoony style works better than the often too murky scanned pictures.

My only nitpicks is that that after recruiting Duchess and Candella they had no comments (I guess Baldur's Gate 2 spoilt me in that regard), and the adventure ended rather abruptly before I was through exploring.

Tip: beware of fungus.