Author Topic: add-on for monsters database: LOWER PLANES  (Read 359 times)

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
add-on for monsters database: LOWER PLANES
« on: July 29, 2016, 01:09:28 PM »
add-on for monsters database: LOWER PLANES

Yet another project of mine that comes about through dicussion with Uatu and as a way to use his great artwork.

For my purposes, the Lower Planes are The Abyss, Tarterus, Hades, Gehenna, and The Nine Hells. At this time, that means Daemons, Demodands, Demons, Devils, and Night Hags. I have not read every single entry in the MM, FF and MII, so if I have missed something, please feel free to let me know.

monsters have been finished!
items have been finished
spells have been finished
special abilities are more than half done
icons are more than half done
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 02:12:54 PM by manikus »

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
Re: add-on for monsters database: LOWER PLANES
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 07:05:34 PM »
all of the lower planes creatures are done! By which I mean ther are monster database entries, but I still need to do items, spell and special abilities...not to mention lots of icons.

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 04:01:12 PM »
I realize that I am largely writing this thread to myself. ;)

I have decided that I am no longer going to wait on the icons and smallpics. I have finished the lower planes cretures, I have finished the middle plane creatures and am now working on the upper planes creatures. I am just going to release the databases and what art I have. I appreciate all of the help i have gotten. Thanks everyone! :D

Offline Dinonykos

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Dinonykos Dungeon Craft
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 07:09:29 AM »
Sorry, Manikus, I had completely (not consciously, I hope) missed the art request for the Lower Planes. If anybody states he is going to use this add-on, I think I could add some of the needed icons.
Find four contributions to the Pre-Generated Character Mini-Module Design Contest on my homepage.
New: THE AMBASSADOR'S LETTER, my contribution to the 7-day-challenge.
DINONYKOS DUNGEON CRAFT DESIGN HOMEPAGE

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 01:08:32 PM »
Sorry, Manikus, I had completely (not consciously, I hope) missed the art request for the Lower Planes. If anybody states he is going to use this add-on, I think I could add some of the needed icons.

No worries. As I can see the end of the year approaching, I would like to put some projects to bed.
Incidentally, while i do have all of the monsters done and all of the items done, I still need to work on the spells for the items and the special abilities for the spells. I have 150 spells to go. That is move spells than I did for default DC...yes, I am crazy. ;) However, about 2/3 of these are specific summon/gate spells, as most outer planes creature can call in back-up. Those are super easy to do. A nice bonus of doing these spells, is that there will be considerably more spells for use in default DC. :D There will definitely be more spellcaster items for use by monsters and NPCs - about 50 of those done already.

Offline Uatu

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • World's Edge
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 06:56:13 AM »
Great work as usual!  Sorry for the lack of much art lately...  Work and housework have been taking up most of my time of late... :(
More Dungeon Craft Art at my Web Page: http://dhost.info/uatu

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 01:23:08 PM »
No worries, my friend. :D If you put out art at any time,I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.

anything