Author Topic: Unlimited Adventures - Exploring the Realm  (Read 10839 times)

Offline Milos Gulan

Re: Unlimited Adventures - Exploring the Realm
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2015, 05:45:24 AM »
I am on  B4 The Lost City now, it looks very good, and it seems just what I needed. I will try making review of Journey to the Rock soon. Journey to the rock SE looks nice, but will try it again sometime later probably. I have decided that playing same module 2 times was not that good idea :)

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2015, 02:39:53 AM »
And it seems Lost City is much bigger then I expected, and a bit hard for my 4 people party on Lv5 mostly now. I have started to play Veiled society with new characters and probably will add 2 of them to guys from Lost City. For Lost City story is just great, one of the best, only that it is very long dungeon but very nicely done also, I am hoping I will be able to finish it :)

Spoilers:
I have passed djinni guardian on Lv7 with some werebear character NPC of Lv10 but Chimera is too tough and there is no place to rest so I decided that I need reinforcements

Offline Nol Drek

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Nol Drek's Web Site
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2015, 09:16:56 AM »
Lost City is a large dungeon with few places to rest. I remember that my characters had a hard time once all of our spells were depleted, everyone was injured, and we still had two levels left that needed exploring. It's a challenging module, but that's what makes it fun.
"Into the Drachensgrab Mountains!"

http://www.noldrek.com

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2015, 12:38:55 PM »
I agree. Thanks for info. It is definitely one of the best FRUA modules I have played, it reminds me a bit of Ravenloft. I just didn't expected it to be that hard :D

anything