Author Topic: add-on for monsters database: UNDERWATER - now LIVE  (Read 3097 times)

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
Re: add-on for monsters database: UNDERWATER - now LIVE
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2017, 05:04:03 PM »
Oh, sorry... I think I tested it some time ago, but then I think the one-week contest distracted me a little bit...   :-[

No worries. :D We are on no schedule. When you guys get to it, you get to it.

Offline Uatu

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • World's Edge
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2017, 12:17:40 AM »
UnterwaterTemplate.dsn?  Is that in a different thread?  (I even tried searching!)
More Dungeon Craft Art at my Web Page: http://dhost.info/uatu

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2017, 08:11:09 AM »
It seems there is no download there, I know that at one point I have downloaded underwater icons and that was probably from main Sourceforge site. Btw just a question will it be available together with DC or just as an add on?

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2017, 01:19:10 PM »
Uatu, ther is no thread for the UnderwaterTemplateDesign.dsn...its top secret! No one knows aboout it. ;)
However, I did send you and Dinonykos a PM with a link to it - because of your special top secret collaboration, with the idea being that anything you guys needed to have added to it I would add and if not specific to your project, I would add that in to the template. I also need a few more portraits.

Milos, I did not put this on SourceForge.net and if I did, or perhaps better to say, "when I do" I won't take it down. The link for the add-on is in this thread, first post.

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2017, 04:38:20 PM »
Thank You very much, now I can see links for download in the right top corner. This looks like a huge add-on and thanks so much for doing it. I hope I will be able to install it for my mod and use it.

Ok, I have installed it now and probably will have to think about new underwater adventure :)

Thanks again, just one thing it seems there is typo for icon_Temnodontosaurus.png in monster editor it is called Tennodontosaurus and that need to be fixed in both name and icon name.

anything