Author Topic: NPC with club guards only  (Read 382 times)

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
Re: NPC with club guards only
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2017, 03:54:19 PM »
Thanks for the update. I will wait for Milos to get me somtehing, but I haven't seen this issue in my tests.

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 12:53:54 AM »
Ok, I will try to post is as soon as I can, I was busy with Easter and resting and now will try to tackle the problem :)

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 01:15:54 AM »
Here is MiniMod, sorry for having to wait and good luck :) http://www.reonis.com/gulan/MM/mm0001_club.dsn.7z

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 12:22:16 PM »
Here is MiniMod, sorry for having to wait and good luck :) http://www.reonis.com/gulan/MM/mm0001_club.dsn.7z

I have tghe mini-mod and will check it out tonight. :)

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2017, 04:07:45 PM »
Cool :) thank You 8)

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2017, 01:28:02 PM »
Okay, you are missing some files from your mini-mod, and the playfile doesn't work because of this.

However, i loaded up the design , added the "j" character and stepped forward into a combat. The combatant did not have a club, but it sitll just guarded. All of your NPCs just guard.

So, I do what i do in these kinds pf sotiatopms - I loaded a fresh design and tried to duplicate the problem so I can show Paul. Why? You didn't include all of your files. I cannot duplicate the problem. When I create a new design, all of the NPCs attack. I checked to make sure this happens at all 3 distance settings, and it does.
So, there is something goinng on in your databases - I do not mean that you made a mistake. ;) I just haven't tracked it down yet.
Your databases are very old - the config.txt you included was very old. When I tried the playfile the border graphics were all wrong.

Can you tell me what the most recent editor was that you saved your game with?

anything