Author Topic: Towers of Magic  (Read 139 times)

Offline Milos Gulan

Towers of Magic
« on: March 25, 2017, 01:30:49 AM »
 ;D I have just had encounter with a green dragon (beside other interesting monsters), but bug have frozen the game and I couldn't get all the treasure from the dragon. Anyway I think I should write more and post some pictures of playing with DC in my already 2 years old mod it seems.

Offline steve_mcdee

• Dungeon Craft Tester
Re: Towers of Magic
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 04:14:36 AM »
Sounds like you need to make a mini-mod, if you can, isolating the green dragon combat and demonstrating the crash.

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 05:43:57 AM »
I would do it but I am not sure what happened, and how to repeat the bug. I am pretty sure that Greenshot program influenced it but it might be a mistake. I switched to Greenshot to take a screenshot and then game froze. I have added one more stepevent at least in the town, that is 3rd for now and it is so much better with it.

Now I am trying to make some more picture of wizard and tower. I probably will redo wizard completely and fix things in the woods and in the underground. Then or maybe in the process I will fix things in town too :) Finaly it looks like my mod being nice to play :) I was thinking how maybe I should learn to mod with FRUA as it seems everybody is doing that and probably I will try but now it seems like DC is ready to go and maybe I will learn it better and discover some more bugs to post.

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 11:15:31 PM »
Here is my latest play session, You will need this program or any other that can open cb7 files http://www.cdisplayex.com/
This is cb7 file, http://www.reonis.com/gulan/TOM/ToM_Adventuring_01.cb7

What happened is that I have fought some kobolds and on the way to tower I met drider. He was shooting arrows and I tried to kill him from distance but at the end I got tpk-ed. Now I am trying to intoduce food into the game and I have switched one step to last 10 minutes. I think it should work better but we I will have to try it.