Author Topic: to the communtiy  (Read 126 times)

Offline Kaz-Keith

to the communtiy
« on: August 03, 2017, 02:33:50 PM »
I just want to public apologise for what went on with ben who I thought was ben I don't know what to believe now but I will contact police and my lawyer and paypal and see what is going on. I responded with anger and without think and I sent some of that at you hans and I am very sorry for that I just don't know what to belief any more okay I am going to take a break for doing this I am so sorry I let this affect this community I have much regard for all you people and I let this get the better of me I don't know who ben is any longer I am going to try to find out and for ben sanderfer the real one.  please don't let what happen diminish this great folks here. thank you.

Offline hans

Re: to the communtiy
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 11:40:17 PM »
...I sent some of that at you hans and I am very sorry for that...

Apology readily accepted.  I've long considered you a friend, and still do with no reservations. 

I could tell you were speaking out of unusual frustration.  I hope that the stressful things you are dealing with will get resolved very soon.  Please take care of yourself and do everything you can for your own health's sake.  I say that as one who cares and wishes you only the very best.   :) 

Online Uatu

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • World's Edge
Re: to the communtiy
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 08:56:22 AM »
Enjoy your break, and we'll be waiting for you when you are ready to come back!
More Dungeon Craft Art at my Web Page: http://dhost.info/uatu