Author Topic: Paging Darius  (Read 180 times)

Offline Ray

Paging Darius
« on: March 03, 2017, 03:48:07 PM »
Just wondering whether anyone has been in touch with Darius.  It looks like his last activity was three years ago, and my last email address for him bounced back a "permanent errror," which I'm guessing means no one has that address anymore.  His site is still up, but hasn't been updated since he posted that his sequel OAUA adventure was being finalized.

Since I've been working on designs again, I've been digging up a lot of old memories.  It's been great to talk with Keith and Ben again, but missing some of the other "old guard."  :)

Offline hans

Re: Paging Darius
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 06:31:47 PM »
I remember Darius had dropped out of touch between projects before, sometimes for more than a year, but never this long before.   :-\  Of course, he's not been the only one to do so.  Real life can make us put things like UA on a shelf real quick, when it wants to. 

It certainly is a pleasure whenever old friends post on these boards.  I've made so many good friends in this community over the years...   :) 

Offline Ray

Re: Paging Darius
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 10:01:36 PM »

I hear you, Hans.

I almost choked when I realized it had been about ten years since I finished my last module.  And I know I went a long time after I got my new computer.  I was used to the forums opening as part of my home pages, and when it wasn't there on my new computer,  I just never remembered what was missing.  Too distracted by other stuff.

Here's to hoping we hear back from those absent friends sometime soon. 

And, also, grateful for the One-Week Challenge, for all the energy it's brought in recently.   :D

anything