Author Topic: Velora - New Dawns, Chapter 1  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Milos Gulan

Velora - New Dawns, Chapter 1
« on: November 25, 2012, 02:54:36 PM »
Here is link for  - Download -

This is very roughly done for now, but I finished something :) and soon will improve things and make it better.

As before it should be started with only one character and others will be joining, though there are 2 pregens (male and female) that can be selected too instead of making chars for quick start.

I hope I will get some advices how to get things better and I will also post some additionaly related materials for this :)

Hope You guys like, though it is not really made to impress but just to see what is about and where I am now with my design  :-[
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 03:12:06 AM by Rainbower »

Offline Milos Gulan

Re: Velora - New Dawns, Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 03:50:54 PM »
I have updated it :) well now it is shaping up, there are two dwarf stores, one halflings and one gnomes done (just art and only one item under minor items), all other stores are just marked to be done. Now city can be entered trough the gate though there is not much to it :) and well story is the same though it has one new monster :D well it is kind of interesting to design and play it at least for me :) my english is not the best so I am trying to fix the mistakes :) 

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 04:25:31 PM »
I have updated it again :) there is new monster (just few steps to the south west) and new graphics which I am now working on :D. I am planning to add more graphics for shops and redo graphics already made then I will be adding some magical items and then I will probably think of what to do next.

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 04:20:16 PM »
I have made it and uploaded it again and now it is working :) same story, should be started with only one char, 2 pregens to choose, only english version for now.

New is that I have redone all art, though it can be much better so I am planning to redo it again probably in the future, but for now I think it is done nicely :D I hope. For the new monster (Shadow snake) it can be befriended and make companion, and it has to be talked to or look for improvement. That is new approach to encounters, and from now there will be 5 strategic options (attack, talk, call/search for help, defend, runaway) and each of those 3-5 more variation on that (for example talk can be used as taunt, talk or look for improvement). This is still new and a bit complicated to shape up but hopefuly will be initeresting.

Shope sare there also and starting to work though :) a bit more expensive then before. I hope someone will try this and help with some constructive comments. 

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 04:44:57 PM »
I have updated files here is the link. Things are still at the begining but I hope I will continue to work and make them better. Story is continuing and now there is guild leader (building to the left, middle entrance who will give the quest to the dungeon. Dungeon is halfway 1/3 done (not counting monsters and treasure) so just go and stick to the north (doors are also roughly done, but I hope You will pass).

Good things are I have done complete new map of the city, and one level of dungeon which is big :) the bad is that it is all still empty but I am working on it and at least You can see how it will look like and I think it is pretty nice just to add things and to shape it up. Also for those who haven't played 1st chapter adventure it is still there just talk to the people at the northern part of buildings. Adventuring guild is called Storms adventuring Guild. I thought about my first module and it seems I will not continue to work on it, though it might be small chance but I think it would be better to work on new things so :) that older module probably will be reworked into this new one.

I have included also latest editor with this so if You DL this You will have most recent stable DC package :) So here it goes http://sagac.weebly.com/adventures.html
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:46:59 PM by Rainbower »

Offline GoldBoxFan

• "We need more cowbell."
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 02:58:12 PM »
Part 2 says it is broken. I downloaded it several times with the same result.

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 03:36:58 PM »
Sorry i will try uploading it soon :) i just need a good and safe place to upload all my mods, but till then i am trying to do my best :)

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 03:40:09 PM »
Well luckily there was an chocolate icecream so i took my time to upload all 3 of my modules. Just click on the yellow slow button to download and don't mind the preview :D

All 3 games are meant to be played with only one starting character and others will be added.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 03:48:56 PM by Rainbower »

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 06:06:42 PM »
It goes to: The webpage cannot be found. Could you try downloading it yourself?

Offline Paul R. Stevens

• Dungeon Craft Tester
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 07:49:49 PM »
The download worked for me but part 2 is
declared 'Broken' by WinRar.

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 04:31:12 AM »
I'll reupload it soon, and i hope someone help me converting this last part i did to new version, it seems that i can't figure it out how to do it :( i tired fesw times

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 11:50:20 AM »
The download worked for me but part 2 is
declared 'Broken' by WinRar.
You have to unzip both files together since they are broken in two. I made the same mistake. I'm not sure if this is everything since it only has 1 .dsn folder and was last updated 16 March 2013.

I was referring to the link: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/6FT6fgE/

It does a The webpage cannot be found result. When files are reuploaded in many cases the location changes.

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 03:11:50 AM »
Ok, I uploaded it once more, it is some polish free host. I am sorry for this but :) well i probably should find a good free site to host my files :( http://www.hellupload.com/sn0948qmxtra/DC_0.95_Adventures.rar.html

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 12:41:58 PM »
That worked. All three modules!  :)

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2013, 02:13:30 PM »
:) Great.

anything