Author Topic: Velora - New Dawns (only start)  (Read 726 times)

Offline Milos Gulan

Velora - New Dawns (only start)
« on: November 06, 2012, 02:49:52 PM »
Here is just a starting area, without any adventures which I hope will be added soon  - download -

I hope You guys will check it out and say what You think, there is still much to do but for now there are 2 portraits, 1 combat icon and what is in that starting area :).

Any suggestions are welcome, I have a plan what to do next but I would like to hear your thoughts also :) hope green characters won't be too much troublesome to run ;)

Offline Dinonykos

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Dinonykos Dungeon Craft
Re: Velora - New Dawns (only start)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 04:22:13 AM »
I have shortly looked at this yesterday evening. It is definitely a promising beginning. I am curious how you introduce these green NPCs.
Find four contributions to the Pre-Generated Character Mini-Module Design Contest on my homepage.
New: THE AMBASSADOR'S LETTER, my contribution to the 7-day-challenge.
DINONYKOS DUNGEON CRAFT DESIGN HOMEPAGE

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 04:44:45 AM »
Now I will start to work on that ;) but I don't think I will be able to do it so good quickly, still I will have to try ;) but first lets see updates to the DC engine and those bug fixes if I will be able to bring them in.

Offline GoldBoxFan

• "We need more cowbell."
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 07:01:43 PM »
Does this mean the other two Velora's are done? You should announce them as finished if they are?

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 02:37:25 AM »
It might be though I am not sure as I was thinking of making both guilds available (new one and one from the previous game).

The new thing is that I want this new design to be completely original as much as possible, so that means old one will be tranformed into new material and that is what I am working on now.

I thought about old one what to do as there are 2 nice adventures there I would like somehow to make available with this new story I am working on but I am still not sure how.

I might be returning and doing something more on that old design but for now I am not planing to do anything till I get to there, and that means now I am in far past of Velora and that old design is in the distant future, so when I get there it might be changed but till then :) we will see what will happen.

To put it simply I hope I will continue to work on it but I am not sure when :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 02:39:28 AM by Rainbower »

anything