Author Topic: Velora Storms of Liroel - Chapter 1...  (Read 2236 times)

Offline nologgie

• Non-resident Non-expert
  • Dungeon Craft Tester
Re: Velora Storms of Liroel - Chapter 1...
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 07:02:40 PM »
The link above is missing the final "r".  It should be:
http://223.lx10.net/VSoL%200014.dsn.rar
Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the straps.

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 05:11:56 AM »
Yes, It is good now ;)

Offline Dinonykos

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Dinonykos Dungeon Craft
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 09:44:52 AM »
The link for the first chapter does not work for me (also the corrected link added by nologgie). I would really like to have a look at it before trying the second part... :)
Find four contributions to the Pre-Generated Character Mini-Module Design Contest on my homepage.
New: THE AMBASSADOR'S LETTER, my contribution to the 7-day-challenge.
DINONYKOS DUNGEON CRAFT DESIGN HOMEPAGE

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 11:59:05 AM »
Oh they are both in that second chapter :) both part one and two :D. Nothing really changed as You start from the part 1 and there is option to skip and directly go to part 2, I only added few things to design so it is a slightly improved version... Hm I was thinking about what to do next and it seems I will try to do some changing :) and bring in more of my own art and story, mostly inspired by Helmetlands wich I wish I could start playing soon, also I hope I will finish that Village of Hommlet module I got TPK-ed and now I am starting it with 3rd lv chars hopefuly. Btw I wish I have some feedback on my already done work, also I am thinking about starting working with DAZ Studio again and learn more about using DC, those are long term plans for the future... :D beside playing FRUA 8)

Edit: here is the link part 1 and 2 :) -Download- (I guess there shouldn't be 2 threads but as they are please use that 2nd one ;))
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 12:12:27 PM by Rainbower »