Author Topic: NWN  (Read 816 times)

Offline Milos Gulan

NWN
« on: October 22, 2013, 03:56:56 AM »
I have been playing this lately so i will post my story here with questions.

My party of unexpereinced adventurers started in Neverwinter and they did a little exploring around searching for adventure. They had really good time in town and later they went to the east crossing the bridge to some wilderness area. They explored that bridge area fully but later met lots of mosters in the wilderness.

Now problem with wilderness is that every step i meet 4 giant lizards and a pyro snake, but everytime they don't kill me and i end up alive with 1 hp.

Eventualy party found well in the middle of the wilderness and some houses, and that well needs to be explored as source of evil is down below.

Now problem with the well is that it is guarded by 5 owlbears that i can't kill with my 8 guys of Lv1 with 300xp under their belts. Any suggestions. I tried turning of encounters but i didn't know to find the right level, and didn't wanted to look to much :).

So i am asking from my party memeber point of view and don't want to spoil the game too much. I will probably try fighting those owl bears again or just explore around a bit more.

Btw NWN really looks good, i mean like a huge place :) probably lots of things waits for adventurers.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 03:58:31 AM by Rainbower »

Offline hans

Re: NWN
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 01:59:03 PM »
Now problem with the well is that it is guarded by 5 owlbears that i can't kill with my 8 guys of Lv1 with 300xp under their belts. Any suggestions.

I remember that Sleep didn't work on the owlbears, but my cleric cast Bless just before the encounter, and then Curse on the owlbears right away.  After that, it was mostly up to my fighters.  By concentrating our attacks on just one owlbear at a time, we did manage to win. 

Offline Milos Gulan

Re: NWN
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 03:26:13 PM »
Ok i am trying to gt back to Neverwinter trough those giant lizards hoping to find some goblins to fight :) and level up. Btw sleep works on lizards and pyrosnake surprisingly though not very good. :) still feels good to play FRUA

anything