Author Topic: Galleries of Previous Art Not on CORHUB  (Read 24718 times)

Offline GoldBoxFan

• "We need more cowbell."
Re: Galleries of Previous Art
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2011, 12:39:57 PM »
Nol Drek's WildWest art is also not on CORHUB, so here is the whole zip in four files:

Offline hans

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011, 11:11:57 PM »
Hans western art was made in 2002, but I can't find it on CORHUB...

I had thought about doing another picpack in the series, one which would've been made up of conversions from western movie poster art, but there is never enough real life time to do all the FRUAdom work I'd like to do...alas...
  :-\

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 12:33:03 PM »
The first image is Han's HansWest.zip and HansWW4.zip and the second is Steve Gustafson's Westerns.zip:

Offline hans

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2011, 11:05:21 PM »
As I said, the more you post attachments, the faster you speed the older attachments to their demise. 

Even tho that day has been pushed further back, now, by Donnie (thanks, again, amigo!), I suggest that some of the more informative, helpful, and/or interesting threads (or at least pieces of, or condensed versions of threads) here be immortalized as articles in the UANL.

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2011, 11:02:46 AM »
As I said, the more you post attachments, the faster you speed the older attachments to their demise. 

Even tho that day has been pushed further back, now, by Donnie (thanks, again, amigo!), I suggest that some of the more informative, helpful, and/or interesting threads (or at least pieces of, or condensed versions of threads) here be immortalized as articles in the UANL.
Doesn't RoseDragon have less space than FRUAF? I thought it had only 2 GB?

EDIT: Hans, now that all the images from my packs have been uploaded as galleries, you can finish your review without going through each image individually.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 11:04:19 AM by GoldBoxFan »

Offline hans

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2011, 07:13:39 PM »
Doesn't RoseDragon have less space than FRUAF? I thought it had only 2 GB?

EDIT: Hans, now that all the images from my packs have been uploaded as galleries, you can finish your review without going through each image individually.

The Unlimited Adventures NewsLetter has long been considered our community's journal of record.  Its history of publication is older than the RoseDragon UA File Archive, having seen several such libraries come and go.  It's really been a spectacular and enduring resource, and kudos to all the FRUAites who've labored over its presses!  IMO, anything UA-wise important or noteworthy deserves mention in the UANL, as has been its tradition.  My suggestion, really, only amounts to an affirmation that we should keep that tradition going, --and indeed going even stronger, now being able to tap into the Forum's abundant energy and perspectives.   

I've been very impressed with your artwork, GoldBoxFan.  In fact, I toyed with the idea of taking some of my favorites from all (or nearly all) your collections and tailoring a small mod to showcase them.  Alas, as ever it seems, I am shackled by a lack of real world time.     :homework:

I do hope to find some time, in the next week, or two, or three, to play another one of your mods, too -- if not the aztec one, maybe the western...

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2011, 07:41:44 PM »
There hasn't been a UANL issue in 6 months despite all the content that has come out in that time, a lot of it not mine.

According to the way it was explained to me about removing images, it will be a long time until images are removed now, and they will be the newer ones. These images will be old by then. I'm more worried about CORHUB being discontinued as it hasn't been updated in 5 years.

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2011, 09:58:34 PM »
These three galleries are from the 2009 artpack DCTitles 1:

EDIT: All DC art converted here and below by Ernie Engebretson.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:57:11 PM by GoldBoxFan »

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2011, 10:12:04 PM »
These three galleries are from the 2009 artpack DCTitles 2:

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2011, 12:08:55 PM »
Here are the 2009 artpacks DCLogos 1 and DCBigPics 1:

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2011, 12:29:22 PM »
Here are the 2009 artpack DCBigPics 2 and the 1999 artpack DCV (not on CORHUB):

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2011, 07:21:40 PM »
Here are the 1999 Ernie Engebretson Cosmic Cards and Merle's 1997 HeroP 1:

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2011, 09:31:01 PM »
The following are Jacek "Judgedeadd" Dobrzyniecki's 2009 artpacks Complete Adventurer Art, Complete Mage Art, Complete Warrior Art, Dungeon Magazine Art, and Open Grave Art, with Nol Drek's 2009 Narranzanar and Mack's 2009 New Combat Sprite:

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2011, 09:48:04 PM »
The following are Ben J.'s 2009 Closeups, VixenKitty's 2009 UA Art Redone A, UA Art Redone B, UA Art Redone C, UA Art Redone D, UA Art Redone E and Suzanne M. Ferree's Tepees:

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2011, 09:58:36 PM »
Suzanne M. Ferree's  2009 Zoo artpack and part of the 2009 Colorized Animals artpack:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 10:39:10 PM by GoldBoxFan »

anything