Author Topic: RPG Maker  (Read 3404 times)

Offline Milos Gulan

Re: RPG Maker
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2016, 04:41:17 AM »
Hello Harri, sure we remember You. I am atm trying to get my DC mod together. I was thinking to start working with RPG Maker too lately. It just might happen, but DC comes first :) for me, and playing some FRUA too  :coffee2: :angel4:

Offline Vix

• Mmmm ... Spider Slushies!
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2016, 07:53:01 PM »
Harri? Harri ... Hmmm. Nope. Doesn't ring a bell. No clue. Never heard of ya.

{{HUGS}}

Offline HtPolsa

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2016, 09:28:55 AM »
It's somewhat surreal as this is really the only place on the internets where I still go by my actual name, so I'm not sure I remember myself either. I might change that at some point and then become the artist formerly known as...

Anyways! Some time ago I downloaded the latest (I think final) version of DC and part of me wants to revisit the final design I made for it and redo it with my modern sensibilities and some retconning I've done with the setting. I'm also not opposed to doing something with UA, in fact I kinda would like to try something with it, but first I'd need a solid idea for the game.

Sadly I don't really play western CRPGs that much, I had this weird realization that I don't actually like playing these kinds of games anymore. So that somewhat affects my desire to play stuff made with UA and the likes.

Hopefully I get the main questline finished in the RPGMaker game soonish, then it'll be ready for playtesting. I prefer to have it complete before sending it out so things like pacing (my main bugbear with a lot of games these days) and quest progression can be evaluated.

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2016, 12:56:22 AM »
I am sorry to hear that, though I also am a bit tired of Ad&d clishes it is still for me most interesting beside my own RPG that I am trying to make. Also Goldbox style of gaming is for me very cool, though I like some elements of RPG maker too. I am still hoping that I will learn to program and make my own version of DC for my needs (though I have uninstalled Visual Studio and Unity from my computer yesterday, low on HD space :/), but lately also I am seriously thinking to start working on DC Ad&d bigger project (I still need to learn how to do things with DC to actualy do that) and hoping to work with it for a longer time :) and to play all those FRUA games I have not yet played.