Author Topic: Need Carrionette for Ravenloft  (Read 1102 times)

Offline GoldBoxFan

• "We need more cowbell."
Need Carrionette for Ravenloft
« on: October 12, 2011, 09:03:24 PM »
I need a carrionette icon for The Created, at 24 x 24. It is probably beyond me to make one myself. I can probably make the toys and maybe the jack-in-the-box, but doubt I can make the carrionette. I will be trying to see if I can use 48 x 48 icons for the PCs since carrionettes are 1-2 feet tall and would otherwise be too tiny to make.

Offline GoldBoxFan

Re: Need Carrionette for Ravenloft
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 09:13:58 PM »
And if anyone feels like colorizing these images, it would be helpful. My attempts are always ugly.

Offline Vix

• Mmmm ... Spider Slushies!
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 03:42:23 PM »
And if anyone feels like colorizing these images, it would be helpful. My attempts are always ugly.

No promises. My time is severely limited these days with too much to go into. If I find some time this weekend, i might take  a stab at one. Which would be your preference if you only could have one colorized?

An example of the kind of coloring would be something akin to:

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 09:58:25 PM »

No promises. My time is severely limited these days with too much to go into. If I find some time this weekend, i might take  a stab at one. Which would be your preference if you only could have one colorized?

An example of the kind of coloring would be something akin to:

Carrion1. The apple and the knife let you know the size of the creature. Thanks, whether you get it done or not.  :)

anything