Author Topic: Problems with my old Module  (Read 18565 times)

Offline hans

Re: Problems with my old Module
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2010, 06:04:50 PM »
You could try taking a copy of the new version, finding & saving the palette of the original, then load the original palette (load palette) into your new version (using nearest color option in PSP). 

Or, you could try importing a copy of your new version into a copy of the original, causing the new image to adopt the palette order in the original. 

Offline Ben J

• Keeper of the 44 quest variables
  • Dungeon Craft Tester
  • "See how I reward those who fail me!"
Re: Problems with my old Module
« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2010, 09:19:56 AM »
You could try taking a copy of the new version, finding & saving the palette of the original, then load the original palette (load palette) into your new version (using nearest color option in PSP). 

That's a good idea. I guess that will work.  :)

Originally, I intended to bombard you with questions about title pics here, hans, but it seems that I already had all the information I needed, especially the advice that the first pic in the sequence needs to have the ALWAYS palette.

I've created the first two pics of my title sequence, and it works! And it even manages to avoid the "ESC"-bug.  :)

If everything goes according to plan, the sequence will be conceptually minimalist, like Saul Bass titles, and unwilling to settle for a single font style, like Tarantino opening credits (compare Inglourious Basterds).
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 09:21:55 AM by Ben J »
Released designs:

The Sect