Author Topic: RELEASED: The Monster Museum  (Read 110 times)

Offline KTG

RELEASED: The Monster Museum
« on: April 24, 2017, 10:12:33 AM »
A nearby museum is said to have exhibits of live monsters that are held motionless by some strange force from a long forgotten past. The owners offer tours and claim it is a great chance to see dangerous monsters up close without any danger. Your party of adventurers is intrigued and decides to go and take this tour.
I started creating this module as part of the 1 week challenge.  I had wanted to create a module for some time, and even started one a long time ago, but it never went anywhere.  When a limited-duration challenge came along I decided it was time to go for it.  That week came and went and the module was far from complete, but it was taking shape and is finally now close to completion.  This will be my first (completed) UA module.  No hacks. It will have some new original pics (sample screens below) and I scavenged rosedragon for what i believe are seldom used icons/monsters - at least in the latter portion of the module.
I will post again when complete.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 08:54:39 PM by KTG »

Offline Kaz-Keith

Re: PREVIEW: The Monster Museum
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 07:37:31 PM »
Hey good on you for sticking with it, KTG -- some of us will play anything new, regardless of hacked or not hacked, and especially if you've gone out of your way to include rarer creatures and an unusual setting like the one you've built.  Cheers and looking forward to playing this  :)

Offline KTG

Re: RELEASED: The Monster Museum
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 09:18:28 PM »
I've completed the mod, tested, and did a few tweaks.  It has been uploaded to rosedragon.  I believe it to well tested and, to the best of my knowledge, bug free.  It should prove challenging, but doable.  It starts out with a fairly long series of text and guided tour events (you are touring the museum), so you may want to set the speed faster.  The only opportunity to do so is before the tour at the beginning during the small town event.
Enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 09:20:10 PM by KTG »