Author Topic: Questions about DC  (Read 17849 times)

Offline Milos Gulan

Re: Questions about DC
« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2018, 12:11:33 PM »
Ok, one more thing. I forgot how to make this sprite work. It doesn't move, here are my settings and when I press start it moves from larger pic to smaller but in game it does not. How to make it work in game?

Offline Nol Drek

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Nol Drek's Web Site
« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2018, 07:52:59 PM »
Use the spite in an Encounter event. Have the monsters start out "Far Away".
"Into the Drachensgrab Mountains!"

http://www.noldrek.com

Offline steve_mcdee

• Dungeon Craft Tester
« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2018, 09:24:23 PM »
Sprites are not animations, they are separate images that correspond to different distances from the party.

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2018, 08:32:22 AM »
Ok, Thank You!  ;D I have made it, I just need some more encounters to finish an area and then I will upload my mod :)

I just need one more thing, this one is pretty important for me :) I need to remove wall after event that happened in front of the wall. For example there is a skeleton in the town (wall with skeleton in it, there is front and back side of the wall with skeleton, that is two wall sides and they are not blocked) and in front of the skeleton there is combat event. Now I need to remove skeleton walls after the combat. Or similar if talked to someone and he goes away I just need to remove the wall from the street. Can someone help me with this. I doubt that I could do it alone with my current knowledge :/
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 08:37:29 AM by Milos Gulan »

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #214 on: January 16, 2018, 04:48:10 PM »
Ok, Thank You!  ;D I have made it, I just need some more encounters to finish an area and then I will upload my mod :)

I just need one more thing, this one is pretty important for me :) I need to remove wall after event that happened in front of the wall. For example there is a skeleton in the town (wall with skeleton in it, there is front and back side of the wall with skeleton, that is two wall sides and they are not blocked) and in front of the skeleton there is combat event. Now I need to remove skeleton walls after the combat. Or similar if talked to someone and he goes away I just need to remove the wall from the street. Can someone help me with this. I doubt that I could do it alone with my current knowledge :/

http://ua.reonis.com/index.php?topic=3565.0

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2018, 03:50:34 PM »
Great, thanks. Now I finaly need to learn it :). On the good side I have think that I have learned to use DS and that my adventure has future, I just need to continue to work on it. And what I need now is to learn scripting good and that C++. I need to keep on trying :D.

anything