Author Topic: Attention all Artists and Graphicists....  (Read 97 times)

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
Attention all Artists and Graphicists....
« on: April 05, 2018, 04:41:44 PM »
We've been talking about putting together a Dungeon Craft image gallery/archive of everybody's work. To that effect, I have been grabbing everything from the forums and people's websites (actually, I was already doing that).
Now, I'm asking anyone who thinks that i might miss their work to send me a shout of what I can find and where. Feel free to do it in this thread or via PM if you so desire.

The archive will be collecting: icons, walls, small pics/portraits, backdrops, sprites and miscellaneous (this is the order I am doing this in).

Offline Dinonykos

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Dinonykos Dungeon Craft
Re: Attention all Artists and Graphicists....
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 06:57:53 AM »
I hope I can sort my walls during the weekend.
Find four contributions to the Pre-Generated Character Mini-Module Design Contest on my homepage.
New: THE AMBASSADOR'S LETTER, my contribution to the 7-day-challenge.
DINONYKOS DUNGEON CRAFT DESIGN HOMEPAGE

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 12:35:06 PM »
I hope I can sort my walls during the weekend.
Right now, I have them loosely sorted based upon the downloaded archivess you put them in.

Also, the prelimary categories for the walls are as follows:

Adobe
Brick
Doors
Metal
Natural
Overlays
Plant
Stone
Wood

In addition it will be possible to look at the works of specific artists.

It is very easy for me to add new categories. I have the current script  able to look by category and by creator. I have yet to figure out how to add multiple categories to one item, however. But, I can combine mulitple categories under one button, so that we could have three buttons, called "limestone", "outline limestone" and "all limestone" which works out to be A, B, and A+B.

Offline Dinonykos

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Dinonykos Dungeon Craft
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 03:38:20 PM »
I sent you a pm with links to my walls and backdrops with black outlines.
I saw your post about the categories just this moment, otherwise maybe I would have sorted my walls accordingly in subfolders. On the other hand, maybe the walls should be put in different style sections first (outlined, 3d art, pixel art)?
Find four contributions to the Pre-Generated Character Mini-Module Design Contest on my homepage.
New: THE AMBASSADOR'S LETTER, my contribution to the 7-day-challenge.
DINONYKOS DUNGEON CRAFT DESIGN HOMEPAGE

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 05:00:12 PM »
I sent you a pm with links to my walls and backdrops with black outlines.
I saw your post about the categories just this moment, otherwise maybe I would have sorted my walls accordingly in subfolders. On the other hand, maybe the walls should be put in different style sections first (outlined, 3d art, pixel art)?

Funny, I replied to the PM before reading this post. You might have given me a solution to the sheer number of items overlaoding my script.