Author Topic: RELEASED: Descent into Darkness  (Read 453 times)

Offline Kaz-Keith

Re: RELEASED: Descent into Darkness
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 11:06:19 PM »
Hey Keith, I played through this fantastic adventure yesterday and I made a few playtesting notes that I'll attach below, concerning a few minor typos and potential bugs I found. I hope you can read them like this, if not I could also send them to you via PM or something (WARNING to everyone else: they might contain spoilers!).  :)

Ah thanks, Olivier  :)  It's funny you've included a .txt as that's usually how I bugfix off the forums here - will get right to it then :D

*edit: quick resolutions for all your included bugs save for the 'direction facing after battle' bug... this is specific to the FRUA engine: if you flee a battle or otherwise exit a battle, this can affect the direction you are facing once that combat ends.  I could not reproduce the bug, though it did occur to me as well  :-\

*edit: Bugfix update posted to rosedragon repository -- thanks Olivier!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 11:46:55 PM by Kaz-Keith »

Offline Olivier Leroux

• Administrator
  • Yip, yip, yip!
Re: RELEASED: Descent into Darkness
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 01:46:46 AM »
*edit: quick resolutions for all your included bugs save for the 'direction facing after battle' bug... this is specific to the FRUA engine: if you flee a battle or otherwise exit a battle, this can affect the direction you are facing once that combat ends.  I could not reproduce the bug, though it did occur to me as well  :-\

Ah, that could explain it. I think I might have repeated this battle a few times, as these creatures can be quite "charming" ...  ;)