Author Topic: RELEASED: The Voice of Vengeance  (Read 910 times)

Offline PetrusOctavianus

Re: PREVIEW: The Voice of Vengeance
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2017, 07:15:45 PM »
We've explored most of the sewers and enjoyed the sights and smells so far.

Only two issues so far:

1. The mimics seem to only attack every second round. They do the "slowed" animation the other second round.

Or, maybe not.  While doing a play test, the game appears to be broken in a weird way.  I'm not sure what to make of it.

Whenever I load the game, it tends to restart and play the DO ONLY ONCE stuff again, despite them all being tagged as DO ONLY ONCE.  Then, when I use a TRANSFER MODULE event, if there's an event in the new area (where you use the "Execute Event at Destination"), it will complete the event and then teleport the player to another location within the map...and I don't know why...as there is no event there to make that happen.

So, I'm stumped at the moment.  I'm trying to figure it out.  If anyone has seen anything like this before, let me know.

This may be related to the second issue: the room at 2,6. First time we tried to enter the door we were teleported back to the entrance. Second time, after we picked up Lilana, we get the message about "the door won't budge".

Offline ProphetSword

• Mod Designer
  • Administrator
  • FRUA Lives!
    • Lands of Adventure
Re: RELEASED: The Voice of Vengeance
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2017, 04:42:15 AM »
Didn't catch that bug. The initial bug caused by the wall sets were that you would enter the sewers and be teleported into the room where the door wouldn't budge. I removed the event that made it occur and all seemed okay... but I guess I missed that one on my play test. Guess that's what happens on a time limit when you're sick.
LANDS OF ADVENTURE: An Old-School Style CRPG

More Information Here: http://landsadventure.blogspot.com/

anything