Author Topic: Wall Textures from Goldbox Games  (Read 193 times)

Offline Grim04

Wall Textures from Goldbox Games
« on: December 12, 2016, 01:43:17 AM »
Hey,

I'm trying to get a copy of all the walls and their layouts from the Goldbox Games.

Using Gold Box Explorer, I can view into the GEO.DAX files and see the walls, but I'm unable to export them.  I can export other DAX files, such as BigPic or CBody.

Anyone know how to properly extract those or a link to someone who already did?  I'm using Champions of Krynn currently.

Offline ProphetSword

• Mod Designer
  • Administrator
  • FRUA Lives!
    • Lands of Adventure
Re: Wall Textures from Goldbox Games
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 08:56:23 AM »
Are you wanting these walls for use in UA? If so, I am pretty sure most walls have already been converted for use.
LANDS OF ADVENTURE: An Old-School Style CRPG

More Information Here: http://landsadventure.blogspot.com/

Offline marainein

Re: Wall Textures from Goldbox Games
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 06:32:09 PM »
Hey,

I'm trying to get a copy of all the walls and their layouts from the Goldbox Games.

Using Gold Box Explorer, I can view into the GEO.DAX files and see the walls, but I'm unable to export them.  I can export other DAX files, such as BigPic or CBody.

Anyone know how to properly extract those or a link to someone who already did?  I'm using Champions of Krynn currently.
Hey Grim - can you give me some more details on this? What version of GBE are you using? The place to extract the wall graphics is from the WALLDEF files - the GEO files only contain information about the map layout and doors, no graphics, so using the extract button there will only give you the map.