How to install Dungeon Craft.
1) Get the install package from SourceForge, this will have evything you need to get started. Latest version is 2.17https://sourceforge.net/projects/uaf/files/
2) Check for updates of the engine and editor at Paul's site. Latest versions are editor and engine are 2.44 and 2.45, respectively.http://www.dianneandpaul.net/UAF/
3) Check for databases that are newer. Last updated September 2014http://ua.reonis.com/index.php?topic=2401.0
4) unzip the 2.17 package (the complete package has all of the other ones in it). This can be anywhere on your system, it is recommended that you do not place it in your Program Files/Program Files (x85) folders.
5) Unzip the engine and editor into the "editor" folder that you just created. Delete the oldertwo executables and remove the version number from each of the new executables. This is important for testing the design from the editor.
5a) Replace the DungeonCraft.exe in the TemplateDesign.dsn folder.
6) If you are installing the new databases, overwrite the files in the TemplateDesign.dsn/Data folder
6a) If you want to use the text version of the databases, put them some place convenient. You will need to import the files from the editor.