Here is what I recommend doing:
1) create a new design and title it something like "EventCrash.dsn" (this is important because I need something that uses the default resources which you will understand why in a bit)
2) on one level (transfer module can transfer between two spots on the same level). Minimalism is key - do just what it takes to show the bug.
3) make sure and "play" the design from the start showing this bug happening.
4) end the design, close the engine.
5) in the Data folder, change the last "Recordxxx.log" file to "Playfile.log" and delete the rest of the Recordxxx.log files. Delete all .txt files EXCEPT config.txt
6) create a new folder in the EventCrash.dsn folder named the same (EventCrash.dsn for example)
7) copy Data and Saves folders, and UAFWinErr.txt files into the empty EventCrash.dsn subfolder.
make a zip of the subfolder version of your design and post it here.