I downloaded the Dungeoncraft.exe file. My computer advised me to not allow it to finish downloading, but I did anyway. I then tried to open the file in the downloads section. That was when I discovered there was a missing config.txt file. I moved the Dungeoncraft.exe file to a folder on my desktop titled DC and tried to open it there. Not only did the message saying the config.txt file was missing come up, but the Error log and the cdx file, whatever that is, appeared in the folder as well. This is where I am at right now. For some reason, the missing config.txt file is stopping the Dungeoncraft.exe to do anything but mock me and give me error logs. Your move, patch makers.