Author Topic: Dark Alliances question: hint on what I've missed  (Read 1095 times)

Offline ag87

Re: Dark Alliances question: hint on what I've missed
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2015, 08:32:33 PM »
Quest tool: I'll do that, thanks

Zhentil Keep: The Elminster encounter near the entrance sets quest 2 to 2 (this was the second of 2 that do so, the other being Dragongate Keep).  Once I found that, I used it  to resolve my problem here (since there was no going back to Dragongate Keep at this point in the game).  I read in another post where you said that was an unintentional encounter, but it was useful in this case so I didn't have to modify the design or hack my character file or anything like that.

Continuing: Yes, so far so good, thank you.  I've hit a lot of new encounters, Jerren assigned the Yulash quest, etc.

Offline ag87

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2015, 04:24:41 AM »
Thank you again for your help.   I didn't encounter any more problems and I have now finished playing (takes me a while; I explore everything possible, take detailed notes, etc.).  I really enjoyed it, and I have set up the next one, transferred my characters, and just started.

Thanks again

Offline ProphetSword

• Mod Designer
  • Administrator
  • FRUA Lives!
    • Lands of Adventure
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2015, 02:33:47 PM »
If you feel like leaving reviews for the games once you've finished, you can head over to the Review section and find entries for both of them.
LANDS OF ADVENTURE: An Old-School Style CRPG

More Information Here: http://landsadventure.blogspot.com/

anything