Author Topic: Vorak For Hire V1.00  (Read 665 times)

Offline hans

Vorak For Hire V1.00
« on: August 08, 2015, 08:31:00 PM »
I've finished playing the EGA mod Vorak For Hire V1.00 by GoldBoxFan, but I hesitate to post a review until I get a question answered. 

First, since it is advertised as V1.00, if the mod is revised I suggest many more combats (at least one good one per quest), much cheaper Training Halls, and a big-time climax.  I believe, you see, that if the mod had these additions/changes, it would be considered at least a better-than-average mod in a semi-traditional mode (with some nice twists).  As is, however, I think it will be considered a minor novelty, and nothing more (of interest, but far less appealing to the average player). 

But to my question (Warning: SPOILER BELOW!!!):

I made the mistake of taking the sheep to the town my first time playing.  Afterwards, I was unable find anything else to do in the mod, despite a long, thorough search.  Was this intentional, GoldBoxFan, or a glitch? 

I figure, if it is a glitch, and nobody's posted a review, yet, I'd give you a chance to correct it...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 08:32:42 PM by hans »

Offline PetrusOctavianus

Re: Vorak For Hire V1.00
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 03:29:10 PM »
Sounds like a glitch.
I did the same thing, and then got the quest from the gentleman with a rare allergy to silver.

anything