Ok I will try, thanks for the suggestions. I think my main goal for now is to make my mod interesting for playing and replayable. I will try playing Your mods and hope other people will try playing mine too. I need to continue to play that dwarven module. Somehow I got busy and forgot about it. Anyway I have finaly realized that somehow I best concentrate when I work on my old lap top, that means DC and FRUA, I can play them while working other things on my desktop.
Ok for now I tried to make food hunger events, and that is for every 6 hours party to loose 1hp. They could buy drinks and food and heal 1hp or more, but I can't make this last work. It would be really cool if I could make it and that people could buy in the inn drinks and food that could heal HPs and on other stores.
Now my plans for this adventure, I guess it contains spoilers so I will write in white, though I am not sure if it will do it as planed but for now:
1. Guardians guild - Protection of town, fighting small and maybe few larger skirmishes
2. Traders Guild - Making route to woods safe, defending caravans and building a post there
3. Explorers Guild - Explore woods and bring some magical items, possibly find a tomb of old civilization
4. Smugglers guild - Scout the woods and find any adventure interesting sites
5. Adventurers Guild - Improve this quest
6. Demihumans - Will have to think about this, but it will probably scouting and conquering the town.