Author Topic: PLANNED DESIGN: Friedrich's Fault  (Read 5517 times)

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
Re: PLANNED DESIGN: Friedrich's Fault
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2017, 02:01:33 PM »
I think that it is amazing that over 20 years in to the life of FRUA tat there are any people still using it - it says way more about the quality of the community than it does about the software I think.
Actually, DC is quickly approaching the 20 year mark. Yikes!

I have always figure that you and Uatu must have quite a bit of art that we have not seen, because it is for an upcoming project or because it is not finished. I know that I have many, many walls that I have never shared, because I made them with the wall render tool, so they are just things that others could make in a minute or two.

I think even if you miss the deadline, keeping to the spirit of the challenge more than makes up for it. :D

Offline Dinonykos

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Dinonykos Dungeon Craft
Re: PLANNED DESIGN: Friedrich's Fault
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2017, 05:21:53 AM »
One design will be "The Ambassador's Letter", a 2-level design featuring one of the characters from "Snow Tigress", and the other, "The Outback Ruins", will be a kind of "Indiana Jones" adventure (comprising 4 levels) and a direct sequel to "Rise of the Insectoids".

Since Prophet Sword has suggested to have another One-Week-Challenge later this year, I will postpone "The Outback Ruins" until then (but work on additional art and music, probably) and continue with Friedrich's Fault/Friedrich's Fastnacht and Hide & Seek during the coming months.

Afterwards, I think there are enough Helmetlands prequels and it is finally time to continue with the trilogy of medium-length games I promised in the "Helmetlands" thread (http://ua.reonis.com/index.php?topic=194.330).
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:13:48 AM by Dinonykos »
Find four contributions to the Pre-Generated Character Mini-Module Design Contest on my homepage.
New: THE AMBASSADOR'S LETTER, my contribution to the 7-day-challenge.
DINONYKOS DUNGEON CRAFT DESIGN HOMEPAGE

anything