In this thread, I will list the steps for converting a .914 design to version 1.0.
Part I Folder Structure
Please make a back-up of your work before converting - once it's saved in a later edition editor, you can't go back...
1) Open game design (folder that ends with .dsn)
2) Create folder called 'Data'
3) Create folder called 'Resources'
4) Rename folder 'Save' to 'Saves'
5) Right-click in a blank area of your folder, choose 'Arrange Icons By' -> 'Type'
6) Select all files ending in .avi, .bmp, .jpg, .mid, .mp3, .pcx, .png, .tga, and .wav and drag to 'Resources' folder
7) Select all files ending in .dat, .lvl, .txt and drag to 'Data' folder (you may wish to store .txt files in this folder as well)
8) Delete any extra files such as shortcuts
9) Copy UAFWin.exe into folder (it is found in the "editor" folder)
Attached is a .bat file that you can drop in your older design folder and double click to move all of the files for you.