Author Topic: Storms Adventuring Guild Journals.......  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Milos Gulan

Storms Adventuring Guild Journals.......
« on: August 29, 2012, 02:08:56 AM »
Ok here I will gather my thoughts about my adventuring. I hope it will not be too boring or bad as my english is a bit hm well rusty :)

For now I have this site, it takes time to keep all that in order but I am trying :) http://sagac.weebly.com/ and here is about setting http://sagac.weebly.com/velora.html which i will have to work on  ;D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 02:32:53 AM by Rainbower »

Offline Milos Gulan

Re: Storms Adventuring Guild Journals.......
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 02:26:44 AM »
And here it goes :) this may be a bit rough as I forgot for some time what was happening with my adventuring guys, but well now I hope I will explain here some things that were happening in my adventuring. If anyone want's to add something feel, free to do it :)

=Adventuring Company Six, Discipline of Nature= Here be stats, updated to level 8

Cast: Lieun (f8 e), Oeani (p8), Ieav (t8 e), Meara (m8), Udena (m8), Tolain (c8)

Adventuring Company Six "Discipline of Nature" is wondering aimlessly trough corridors of Castle Greyhawk...

Oeani: "Lets try something, we can't pass this bees, You see that we are doing it like for 1421 time now, and we still didn't came even close to those queenly bees."

Meara: "Definitely, lets go, can anyone do anything about it." looking at the cleric mostly accusing him for their failure."

Tolain: "Don't look at me, I know You think I can do now something, but only thing we can do is pray really hard to be spared of this... or repeat this again..."

Everyone tries praying really hard...

Ieav: "How about me trying with this wand of fireballs again... "

Everyone tries praying even harder...

Udena: "Mhh.. What is it?..."

Lieun: "Hey guys, wake up... It seems there is a light there... I can see it... "

Lieun kicks few times everyone to wake up... "It is getting brighter... and it says... Advenure begins..."

Everybody gets up and stares at a very scary Dark Tower that seems to be approaching and its shadows were getting even darker... 

Then they all try hiding and slowly running away...

« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 11:17:36 AM by Rainbower »

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 05:04:08 AM »
From this point on this will have spoilers for the mod JG3: Dark Tower (continuing the story, not have really clear idea what will happen with this but :angel: lets try it)

Everyone pretends not to see others while running very fast…

Lieun: "Hey guys…” stops to catch his breath…

Lieun: "Hey guys, I think there are elven cheerleaders on that hill…”

Everyone stops and stares.

Meara: “Trolls. It seem like an ambush. They will probably throw some rocks at us if we approach.

Ieav: “No worries, I will sneak upon them and see what they are up to.”

Ieav sneaks closer to the Troll ambush than looks up on the cliffs and calls in bad trollish. “Hello there!”

Trolls: “Hello…”

Ieav: “Where are we?”

Trolls: “This be Redmoon Pass. And Who are You so curious?”

Ieav: “I might be a troll friend. Is there a settlement near. I am hungry…”

Trolls: “Aye, Mitra’s fist. On the other side. Ten shiny coins for passage…”

Ieav: “I have some friends with me, 5 more how much for them too.”

Trolls: “Twenty more. How would You feel if we eat one of Your friends?”

Ieav: “Not today. I will leave 50 coins for You here. Is there anything more You could tell me about this place?

Trolls: “Just be careful. Those village people are strange and not like us good trolls. We like to eat them mostly, they taste good.”

Ieav nods to trolls and weaves as party quickly pass to the valley…

Village looks very comfortable after many days spent in dungeons and corridors underneath Castle Greyhawk. Evryone thinks about tasty and warm food, bath and music.

Party starts running to the village…

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 09:00:52 AM »
(More spoilers for JG3 Dark Tower, If You are about to play it stop here and return after. Last Warning)

Everyone smiles while running and daydreaming of nice things long awaited...

Oeani: "Hey do you hear some voice telling that this village is cursed and that it is actually called Mitra's curse..."

Ieav stops looks at him with concern "No..." then continues to run...

Oeani: "Seriously some story about god Mitra, and god Set, and this village in between. There might be something to it..."

Lieun: "We'll see. Now I need a good soup and a warm bed first."

Ieav: "Lets try that big house in middle we can't go wrong I am sure..."

Party enters the house.

Oeani: "Hey, that voice says that this manor of Avvakris the merchant, some important guy in this Mitras curse village."

Meara: "I think I can hear that too..."

Lieun after talking with some people inside: "They say he is busy."

Everyone just continue to search for important guy. Guards attack... few times...

Lieun: "Oh well... he probably must be really busy... lets try other direction."

Oeani "Yeah lets search the rest of this village. "

Meara: "I want to memorize my spells."

Udena: "Me too and to train to level up."

Looking trough a village party finds an abandoned house and there they train and level up in their chosen professions. They also meet Avvakris's son Aphris, who is a mix breed of some lizard type and runs some merchant bussiness, probably some exotic goods and live stock.

After that they finaly find and visit local Inn which is called Overlords Inn. There they find out some very useful things about village from the tavernkeeper, but after offered drink they woke up in the jail as a result of sleeping poison in it. Morning starts with another fight with guards as prison doesn't look like a good place for staying too long.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 01:06:20 PM by Rainbower »

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 09:29:24 AM »
After some time party found entrance to the cellar of the manor. Interesting place full of rats at first then deeper they found lair of two wererats and killed them without much trouble. After careful search of the bodies they found Eye of Mitra, lionheaded amulet with large topaz in its mouth. They also found a chest with some gems and later band of kobold and a dead skeleton of a rich merchant with a signet ring. Then stumbled to the lair of basilisks and defeated three of them. And finaly got all killed by a huge stone statueof Set, made of humanoid body with a Jackal head helped by few minions of set and two more magic using golems. They were hit by lightning bolts and other magic few times and were finaly defeated.

After some time they all woked up and started singing, to gather strength and to prepare to fight again. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuFBm0rcRzc )

Ieav: "I wish I could move faster, and better then it would be much easier to do things. I probably should be a thief acrobat. Those guys really can do amazing things and move like no other I have seen before.

Everone looks at Ieav.

Ieav starts to talk about seeng a great group of thief acrobats when he was younger. They left too soon and he always wanted to find a good thief acrobat and to learn from him. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEzbZKrBvNA)

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 02:58:42 PM »
Adventuring Company Discipline of Nature went back to the surface after their journey to get some needed rest and to search for training. When they got to the village they found out that caravan from the village is missing and that they left under cover of darkness. Oeani paladin trained and improved her skills and after that they started exploring rest of the place beneath the village. Skeletons attacked from the corridors, carrion crawlers and black pudding but after that they have discovered statues of Mitra, forgotten diety that was veneretad in the village. That good diety healed all wounds of the party trough central statue and they all were happy to find that healing power that can use if needed. They also found a map of glyphs in a room and a word "Omphalos"

Then after some exploring they found cute little puppy dog closed in a big cage chained on the floor. That cage was protectected by 10 guards devoted to Set god of evil. They attacked and all tried to fight but it was very hard without magic as the room was magicaly silenced and spells didn't worked. Many times Discipline of Nature died and were getting up on their feet again, sining hymns about survival and battling the evil. At the end they went back to village and bought much better armor, full plate for three fighting members and now heavily armored defetead guards. Lieun was only still on his feet and he got his fellows to the statue of Mitra and healed them.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 02:55:29 PM by Rainbower »

Offline Milos Gulan

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 02:59:02 PM »
They freed puppy from the cage, but in reality it was polimorphed bronze dragon Murkaganth the Just who served high priest of Mitra as small puppy. But servants of Set attacked and were led by powerful wizard Haffrung Helleyes who cast sleep spell and silence spell on polimorphed dragon and soon after his minions took over village. Dragon waited 300 years for his revenge and he thanked Discipline of nature for saving him, then he left but he promised that he will help them in their struggle.

Later they mostly searched the place and they found a room with metalic spider in it. In the corner there was a body in spider silk and after freeing him group found that he was a member of missing caravan from village of Mitra's curse. Then in the room with few magical mouths they found a treasure chest with 250 gems and a magical Lion headed mace. They all celebrated very loudly and throw a party with feast.

Later they stumbled in an ancient crypt which was used by Sets evil priest for robing and meditation and after killing priest with fireball they found a sarcophagus, but Ieav triggered a trap and was hit by poisoned crossbow bolt but survived. In the chest were staff of priest Egyptian in origin and between was a staff with a serpent head and magical beside dagger and robe.

After that they entered a portal and were teleported to lower level of dungeon, they were attacked by gelatinous cube which was blasted by fireball and luckily taken care of.

- I will try sorting this and reposting it again soon here and on my site, also I was thinking about adding 500 pics to the journal somewhere but for now I think I will have to wait for that -