Author Topic: RELEASED: Ayderfalls Adventures  (Read 773 times)

Offline DrDan

RELEASED: Ayderfalls Adventures
« on: September 24, 2015, 12:59:28 PM »
Dear all,
just released a little adventure i recently finished. It tries to capture the flair of the old gold-box-games a bit; your party enters the centre of the region you grew up after hordes of monsters have started roaming the land. It contains 2 Overland maps and 18 dungeon maps and should take about 10 hours to finish. Other than in my last Design (which unfortunately was in german) i didnt use huge dungeons without the area-on-option but rather i concentrated more on smaller, faster to resolve tasks. The module is using art from the community but isnt using any hacks. You can delete the savegames and party - i just used them for playtesting.
I hope you like the design, all the best,
Dan

Offline Dorateen

Re: RELEASED: Ayderfalls Adventures
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 05:09:09 PM »
Just download this to give it a look. Party has fought our first two battles against thieves. Now I'm heading back to the armory with a bunch of daggers to sell.

Good stuff, enjoying it so far.
"The curse is time, and the tragedy that we have not enough of it."
~Charlotte, the Village Elder
Hearkenwold

Offline chaney

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 07:48:09 AM »
I just finished this module.  It was a very fun one to play.  I thought it was well balanced, though some may find magic items too easy to come by.  It was rife with spelling and grammar errors, as though English is not their native language.  All in all, a lot of fun to be had.  I look forward to another DrDan module.

Offline DrDan

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 03:34:05 PM »
Thanks Chaney for playing and enjoying. Yes, i am not a native speaker and i am sorry for the lack of polish. Probably my next design will do a bit better.
Best,
D.

anything