Author Topic: PREVIEW: Crime Alley #1  (Read 2705 times)

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
Re: PREVIEW: Crime Alley #1
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2015, 01:51:26 PM »
Yes... I will try to write a kind of tutorial. May take some time, though, since it should be combined with some screenshots from the editor...

I think that will be most welcome. :) A tutorial might be just what is needed to get another member of teh community to use them.

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2015, 07:30:38 PM »
First villain portrait and icon are done. :) I've got to say that creating everythingn from scratch is a little more work than I thought it would be, though I am cheating since some of the default art is created by me.

I still haven't thought of a reasonable way to do rooftop combats and am thinking that the best solution is to not have any combats on the roof, but if I got this route, I probably won't use the roof at all, because, you know, I just announced that there aren't going to be any combats up there. I'm not 100% saying that I won't have them, but I"m like 90% sure.

Offline Dinonykos

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Dinonykos Dungeon Craft
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2015, 12:41:41 PM »
I don't need combats on the roofs - but you could still do a kind of chase on the roofs or search for tracks or something in that direction... :D
Find four contributions to the Pre-Generated Character Mini-Module Design Contest on my homepage.
New: THE AMBASSADOR'S LETTER, my contribution to the 7-day-challenge.
DINONYKOS DUNGEON CRAFT DESIGN HOMEPAGE

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2015, 01:27:10 PM »
I don't need combats on the roofs - but you could still do a kind of chase on the roofs or search for tracks or something in that direction... :D

I have an idea for rooftop use, but can't promise that it will get used in this design (which I am thinking of as Crime Alley issue #1 - I have an outline for the next 2 issues as well - not in an overstretching-the-scope-kind-of-way, but I had a big epic design that I have cut down to some smaller, more manageable designs).

Offline Dinonykos

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Dinonykos Dungeon Craft
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2016, 07:55:06 AM »
Now that you have finished working on the Pools remake, Manikus, is there a better chance that you will continue with this module (last not least since it is a possible entry of the still running contest)?   :D
Find four contributions to the Pre-Generated Character Mini-Module Design Contest on my homepage.
New: THE AMBASSADOR'S LETTER, my contribution to the 7-day-challenge.
DINONYKOS DUNGEON CRAFT DESIGN HOMEPAGE

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2016, 01:29:04 PM »
Now that you have finished working on the Pools remake, Manikus, is there a better chance that you will continue with this module (last not least since it is a possible entry of the still running contest)?   :D

This will not be an entry for any contest! Does that do the trick?

I am not working on this at the moment (working on some DC resources like monster database add-ons, etc). But, in the not too distant future, I will be working on my version of the Hero Craft project that is going to use only DC Comics heroes/villains and Crime Alley is et in that universe. I can work on the databases for HC and CA at the same time, I think. :D

anything