Author Topic: Total newb here  (Read 788 times)

Offline basswipe

Total newb here
« on: April 08, 2014, 05:13:29 PM »
I am on school DOS gamer and have played every AD&D Dos game there was.I discovered some time back DOSBOX(and D-Fend Reloaded) and have been having a blast replaying all those old games again.

Just recently discovered DC and The Mystery of Filos and really enjoying playing it and DC designed games in general(other than the anime looking ones.)

Is there a comprehensive list of playable DC games.The games on the official site are few to say the least.

Offline manikus

• Skriptor
  • Administrator
Re: Total newb here
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 06:00:30 PM »
Welcome to the DC forums! :D :D :D

There is a thread here, but every time I try to get into the thread, I'm getting an Internal Server Error message... but here it is for when it works. ;)

http://ua.reonis.com/index.php?topic=1302.0

Offline basswipe

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 06:31:49 PM »
Thanks for the welcome manikus.I get the same error message when accessing that page.

Offline Jadefang

• Dungeon Craft Tester
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 06:37:34 PM »
Yea, I actually been getting that error too when I tried clicking that link since the last few months. Only way to actually read that thread is to find the post history of someone who posted in it I think we need to contact a board admin about it.

Also glad to know you enjoyed Mystery of Filos. I'm actually in the process of remaking it, although the fixing of the engine itself has sidetracked me.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 06:55:22 PM by Jadefang »

Offline Dinonykos

• Dungeon Craft Tester
    • Dinonykos Dungeon Craft
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 06:15:15 AM »
...(other than the anime looking ones.)

Hmm... is that aiming at my designs?  ???    :)

I fear there are only few more designs than those mentioned on the official homepage. That will probably become better once "DC 1.0" is completed...
Find four contributions to the Pre-Generated Character Mini-Module Design Contest on my homepage.
New: THE AMBASSADOR'S LETTER, my contribution to the 7-day-challenge.
DINONYKOS DUNGEON CRAFT DESIGN HOMEPAGE

Offline basswipe

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 09:01:17 AM »
Hmm... is that aiming at my designs?  ???    :)

No just from endless hours of my old roomies son watching anime videos endlessly ;D

anything