Author Topic: Gold Box Wallsets  (Read 1479 times)

Offline GoldBoxFan

• "We need more cowbell."
Gold Box Wallsets
« on: December 13, 2011, 09:48:46 PM »
Since I figured out how to get the palette of wallsets done correctly, I have been on a wallset fixing craze. So here are two unfinished wallsets from the group of unfinished GoldBox wallsets by manikus seen in UANL42. Here are the two DKK tilesets using all the DKK images in the folders. The fifth slot (4) in each is empty due to not enough walls. I didn't know where the doors went so I used them in both. The TLBs for each are included.

There is also the COTAB tileset I am using for Haptooth Tower. I apparently missed a couple of pixels and have to find them to overwrite them. I actually think these are supposed to be two tilesets because of the long distance images mixing. This one doesn't have a TLB yet.

Offline GoldBoxFan

Re: Gold Box Wallsets
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 07:00:59 PM »
Buck Rogers: Countdown To Doomsday Gray Walls with computers 1 and 2, and with Doors 1. Note, don't know which doors go with which walls, so I did them all. The last two walls for the computers are empty slots. Don't knw what was supposed to go there.

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 07:02:24 PM »
The rest of the Buck Rogers gray wallsets with doors.

Offline GoldBoxFan

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 09:11:23 PM »
Here are the red Buck Rogers walls. The blue wallsets don't have enough images to make.

anything