Author Topic: SHUA  (Read 24684 times)

Offline hans

Re: SHUA
« Reply #285 on: May 04, 2017, 02:38:30 PM »
"Extraman, Hurk, Nefastor and Steelman were once the protectors of their city. Now in their 60's they still hold a grudge with their nemesis and hope their children will help them with their last battle."

If you can endure some foul language, you might find this CG animated French superhero short somewhat amusing... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2BXoOL2hZk

Offline hans

« Reply #286 on: May 09, 2017, 04:13:31 PM »
Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 is a much better movie than the first.  --And I really liked the first one. 

Vol 2 is just as much fun, but this time I not only laughed but I also cried.  It is a significantly fuller, richer example of cinematic art.  It is both darker and lighter (baby Groot) than the original.  All of the actors really bring it, even in bit parts & cameos (Stan Lee & Howard the Duck excluded).

Offline hans

« Reply #287 on: May 17, 2017, 08:38:55 PM »
After what really was their best season yet, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ended it a little shakily.  In its two final episodes, formerly very smart characters lost some I.Q. points, a "c'mon-where-did-they-get-that" plot contrivance popped up out of nowhere, and a gigantic loose end was completely ignored.  An only hour-long finale, unlike the big two-hour episodes fans had grown accustomed to, may also have led to a rushed-feel.  Rather disappointing...